Sarah Buckley Therapies is always expanding and frequently has new SLT jobs around the year. If you’re a newly qualified or experienced SLT looking for a new opportunity with a friendly and supportive team, send us your CV!
Working for us
Founded in 2010, Sarah Buckley Therapies is a thriving paediatric speech and language therapy practice based in South East London. We are committed to providing a high quality and effective service that is tailor-made for our clients. We provide speech and language therapy to primary and secondary schools across many London boroughs and Kent.
- We believe in ethical and responsible business with transparent and fair treatment for all our clients.
- We provide a robust programme of regular and ongoing individual and group supervision.
- We have a commitment to lifelong clinical development, investing in our therapists to ensure they receive the training and support they need to continue developing as professionals throughout their careers.
- We offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A pension scheme
- Private health insurance
- Laptops and mobile phones
- Access to training budget
- Cycle to work scheme
- A relocation grant
- 26 days + Bank Holidays + August off as paid holiday each year
- We are licensed sponsors for Tier 2 visa applications and can provide Certificates of Sponsorship
- Our offices are fully equipped and accessible.
- We are a Disability Confident Committed employer
- We were runners up in the FSB London Employer of the Year Awards 2018
Speech and language therapist (Band 5 equivalent)
London, Greater London | Full-time | Salary: £25,097.00 to £31,890.00 /year
Speech and Language Therapist (Band 6 equivalent)
London, Greater London | Full-time | Salary: £30,212.00 to £39,254.00 /year
If you have any queries, or you wish to discuss your application, please contact, email@example.com