Sarah Buckley Therapies is always expanding and frequently has new SLT jobs around the year. If you’re a newly qualified or experienced SLT looking for a new opportunity with a friendly and supportive team, send us your CV!
Working for us
Founded in 2010, Sarah Buckley Therapies Ltd. is a thriving paediatric speech and language therapy practice based in South East London. We are committed to providing a high quality and effective service that is tailor-made for our clients. We provide speech and language therapy to primary and secondary schools across many London boroughs and Kent. We also offer blocks of therapy to individuals in our clinic at our office base.
- We believe in ethical and responsible business with transparent and fair treatment for all our clients.
- We provide a robust programme of regular and ongoing individual and group supervision.
- We have a commitment to lifelong clinical development, investing in our therapists to ensure they receive the training and support they need to continue developing as professionals throughout their careers.
- We offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A pension scheme
- Private health insurance
- Laptops and mobile phones
- Access to training budget
- Cycle to work scheme
- A relocation grant
- 26 days + Bank Holidays + August off as paid holiday each year
- We are licensed sponsors for Tier 2 visa applications and can provide Certificates of Sponsorship
- Our offices are fully equipped and accessible.
- SBT was a runner-up in the FSB London Employer of the Year Awards 2018
We are looking for speech and language therapists who would like to join our supportive and sociable team.
Speech and Language Therapist (Band 5/6 equivalent)
London, Greater London | Full-time | Salary: £25,097.00 to £31,890.00 /year
Speech and Language Therapist (Band 6 equivalent)
London, Greater London | Full-time | Salary: £30,212.00 to £39,254.00 /year
If you have any queries, or you wish to discuss your application, please contact, [email protected]